Sunday, September 28, 2008

Exercise #21

I was surprised by how easy it was to create a Facebook page.
All I had to do was enter my name, e-mail address and my birthday.
QuizzyLizzy and I are Facebook friends :) and we found each other with our e-mail address.

I also like the way facebook has 'network' which makes it so much easier when looking for someone....However, the network was confusing for me in the beginning as I didn't know what it was used for, until I realised that it was a tool for finding people quickly.

Facebook is really popular among many people, as well as Bebo and MySpace, however I find Facebook more comfortable to use (I also have Bebo, but I don't go on it often.I think if libraries all started to use these social networking services, more teens would start to have interest in libraries and use it more often. Approaching teens through these social networking services would be effective, as it would be more appealing for them.

Here is the link to my Facebook account: http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1387283672&ref=profile

No comments: